Corsair Community

Help with ICUE 220T Case Lighting

Franksi

Hi Everyone, new to the forums here and after a little advice with helping to set up my partners sons case.

He has the 220T and H100i Platinum RGB.

Firstly, I’ll admit that I probably should have done a bit more research before ordering the parts for him! The original plan was to have the h100i in the roof of the case and 3 SP120 RGB PRO in the base front and one in the exhaust at the rear.

The H100i is now going to go in the front, meaning I have 2x ML120 RGB on the cooler up front with 1 x SP120 RGB at the front and 3xSP120 RGB in the roof and rear.

Here’s the problem - how do I get all of the fans under RGB control? I’ve subsequently discovered that you can’t run ML and SP fans on the same Lighting Node Core - does this mean I need to get a Commander Pro to control the H100i ML Fans and the AIO Block? Also, I only have 2 USB 2 headers on my Mobo so would that mean I plug the Lighting Node Core into one and the Commander Pro into the other and connect the H100i via the Commander Pro - both Fans and AIO Block?

Hope it’s clear what I’m trying to achieve? We are trying to finish this up on Saturday so any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks

Franksi