Corsair Community

Keyboard has randomly died.

loli

Since about 2 days ago the keyboard has refused to work. It started when i turned my PC on and it would randomly spam buttons, i then unplugged it and plugged it back in and it would show up like the picture attached with no keys functioning at all and not responding to the factory reset. I then left it overnight and came back to it working with RGB but certain keys were not working (a few news, shift, ctrl, backspace), i then restarted my pc again to which it has gone back to the same state of not showing any life except the 3 lock lights been on constantly. The keyboard has not had any issues in the past. I have had it for about 2 years now but i'd expect it to last longer than that. Before i was having these issues there was no signs of it dying, I just one day turned on my PC and it didn't work. I have tried on different computers and continue to get the same thing. The PC wont even detect a USB in the port. I have contacted Corsair Support but I am not sure if it is still in warranty. Posting to the forums to see what people say as I cannot find anyone with the same issue. Here is a picture of what the keyboard does when plugged in, notice the scroll lock, num lock and caps lock lights.

https://b.catgirlsare.sexy/cQf4.jpg <--- i would display it but the image is so large that it breaks the website (literally)