Corsair Community

iCUE v3.21.88 Patch Notes

Corsair James

I also am experiencing icue not working correctly with 3.21, it never shows up in systray but I can see it running in task manager. I've done everything that summerheat has done, but what did work for me was I copied the folder from x86 to the regular Program Files. It does run this way, but its annoying, doesn't auto start even if I tell it to in software, or modify the registry entires manually, and I still get all the same issues I get with 3.18 which are:

sometimes the color profiles don't load

sometimes forward and back buttons do not work

I often have to disconnect the USB receiver and reconnect it to get wireless to work

sometimes the mouse won't wake up from power saving/sleep

I've been messing with this for almost a month now, bouncing back and forth between 3.18 and 3.21 being dissatisfied with each version. It's a mouse, it should not be this complicated.

I've decided to return my Dark Core and Qi charging pad to Microcenter tomorrow and just pay the extra difference to get a product that actually works 100% from Brand X.

Edited by Angrychair

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K95 Platinum Keyboard won't update gets stuck at 3% and then keyboard disappears inside iCue latest version.

Please fix this as I have a new installation of Windows 10 Pro 64-bit with all latest updates.

I have not experienced this issue in past iCue software.

Today my Scimitar Pro's left and right mouse buttons started acting strange. Sometimes when I click the left or right mouse buttons it double or even triple clicks. Sometimes the triple click on the left mouse button occurs sporadically, while holding it down. I did a hard reset on the mouse to make sure the firmware was installed correctly but that hasn't fixed it. It seems like the only thing that's changed recently was updating to the latest version of iCUE.

Ok so this is a really weird problem I have noticed on this release, but it is only happening in a very specific circumstance.

Observe the video posted here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Mouse-moving-weirdly-input-lag/td-p/8389805

You can see there is a significant amount of mouse input lag when playing Battlefield V.

I have the EXACT same problem, its really bad. I run two monitors, the second one has iCUE Dashboard open while gaming so i can see various temperature/fan/pump readings.

If i close iCUE (not exit) so it is simply in the notifications/system tray, the problem goes away instantly.

Really weird issue and doesn't happen in any other games.

Ryzen 2700X

Corsair Hydro GTX 1080Ti

32GB RAM

Corsair Strafe RGB

Corsair M65

VOID USB

MM800 RGB

H100iGTX

HX1000i

Commander Pro

Today my Scimitar Pro's left and right mouse buttons started acting strange. Sometimes when I click the left or right mouse buttons it double or even triple clicks. Sometimes the triple click on the left mouse button occurs sporadically, while holding it down. I did a hard reset on the mouse to make sure the firmware was installed correctly but that hasn't fixed it. It seems like the only thing that's changed recently was updating to the latest version of iCUE.

That's usually a hardware failure, rather than a software problem. Try to quit iCue software and test without it. If the problem is still there, I'd suggest to contact Corsair for a replacement.

PM me and send me your iCUE logs - let me investigate to see what issue is causing the error. This applies to anyone else who has this issue.

Been getting this for the last 2 or 3 versions the only one that works for me is Ver 3.18.77 anything over this and I get the same fault Icue just sits there eating resources and not actually loading.

• 4 weeks later...

Using a Strafe RGB MK.2 keyboard issues still exist with the latest release.

When you hit ESC it types 1 2 instead.

Zero macro's are configured and a completely fresh install performed (roaming profile cleaned out). Latest firmware on the keyboard as well.

This has occured for the last 2 releases.

I have now rolled back to 3.21.88 and have no more issues.

Link for that software: http://downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_3.21.88_release.msi