Corsair Community

M65 RGB White isn't recognized

Zuhl3156

I can't install the software because this M65 isn't recognized. I have tried compatibility for windows 7 and running as administrator. No luck. If I plug in my old broken M65 I can install the software but it doesn't work for my new mouse. What did you do, sell me a brand new dead mouse? It works. I just got no software to make any adjustments.

Yep, that's exactly what happened. I am sure that I clicked the right download but after reading the box I came back and clicked the exact same link at the top of the list because I thought the download was corrupted and it gave me something different. Maybe I'm just getting old and remember it wrong but I got it straightened out and everything is working as it should. Installation crashed my Sound Blaster Cinema driver because the CUI wanted to control it. I just unchecked all of those audio and video boxes and we're fine. My old M65 had passed away from a bad LMB switch. This new M65 White looks right at home sitting next to my white Cooler Master Stryker case. Thanks for the reply.

Archived