Corsair Community

Can't find K68 RGB anywhere with MX Blue switches!

Frission

Hey folks, nice to meet you all. I've been eyeing the K68 for quite some time, and I just recently finally got a job that allows me to afford shiny things for myself once in a while (yay~). I got a chance to try out how all the different cherry mx switches feel recently, and I really have my heart set on getting a keyboard with the Blues. I also really want it to be a RGB keyboard because I already have an RGB Scimitar mouse and MM800 mousepad, and I wanted to complete the set with a compatible KB.

However, I also know my own personal klutz factor is pretty high, and I want a keyboard that won't get ruined the first time I knock my cup of pop into it (probably due for that to happen every few months, easily). Which is why I wanted the K68 specifically!

But I can't for the life of me find a K68 with Cherry MX Blue switches, ANYWHERE now! :'( What happened? Where'd they all go? The only one I even see after days of searching is some guy in the UK trying to hawk one on EBay and he wants an outrageous price for it, Corsair's own site about that version of the KB just links to a 404 error when I try to go to it. Could I get some help please? :(: