Corsair Community

The latest drivers contain a major flaw

podium

The latest version of iCUE (3.22.74) contains a major flaw. Basically, when you press your "Esc" key, it will trigger some sort of macro. When I press my Esc key, for example, it presses enter simultaneously.

This is extremely stressful because my PC has been having frametime stutters, and I updated my iCUE to try to fix it. It has only made me have to deal with more problems. I can't use my Esc key. My keyboard, as it stands, is unusable.

I have uninstalled the driver, and the problem has disappeared. I need to downgrade to a more previous, stable version, but Corsair does not offer previous driver versions on their website.

I have left my .cueprofile attached if anyone can identify a problem with it.

So, to Corsair, please fix this driver A.S.A.P.

And, to users reading this post, I ask if you can give me a previous, stable version of iCUE, and I ask if you can pinpoint a problem with my current cueprofile.

blu corsair.cueprofile

I actually have the same problem, I've deleted all my macros and even made new profiles, pressing the escape button always presses my L key... wtf?

If you want to downgrade to the previous version - ICUE 3.21.88 Download

The (known) problem you are experiencing is related to the Action library. Do you use any macros under ICUE for your keyboard? Delete any entries within your Action library for your keyboard (Keyboard > Actions > Action Library).

The installer won't install because it tells me that a newer version is already installed... So you have to export your profiles and reinstall.

Edited by thomja

Yeah, this is quite a major bug in the software. I love Corsair, but no idea how a driver update which completely renders a key useless ever made it past release. I don't even know if Corsair has acknowledged this bug either.

I will try that older version though.