Corsair Community

Corsair K70 Auto Profile switch not working

So this started recently after I set up my various profiles to launch through their respective programs.

All of a sudden the profiles won't switch. I can get it to work on a restart of my computer, but then it'll stop working after it switches once and then back.

Restarting CUE doesn't work. And yes, I have the option turned on and the file extensions are correct.

Also, the page up and page down for manually switching doesn't work if CUE is minimized, but it does if it's not.

Any help?

Do you notice if it stops working after you open a program? For example keeping some applications fullscreen won't let CUE detect that you changed application because the fullscreen one keeps being the active one for it.

It happened to me using JING for example, or while I have other things fullscreen like a video on my player.

• 3 weeks later...

Any other help? It still isn't working. Now it won't even switch at all, it just stays at the default lighting.

No popups, switched to single monitor, full screen game, no switch.

EDIT: Note it does work after I restart CUE, but needless to say I shouldn't have to do that.

• 2 weeks later...
So I reverted back to version 1.15.36 and wadda ya know, all my profile switching works again.

Having the same problem as you, just posted a topic on it before I saw this one.

Is there a place to download older versions of CUE, or did you just have it somewhere?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived