Corsair Community

Keyboard flickers and mouse pas disconnects

Swisco

Hello, I have been experiencing a lot of light flickering on my Corsair RGB Strafe/I] keyboard, it's not only a few keys but the whole keyboard. I don't know what can be the cause of this, I got it for about 4 months ago as an x-mas gift and I really don't hope that it's starting to wear out. I have also been having a lot of trouble with my Corsair MM800 Polaris mouse pad which is also only a few months old. The lights turns off by them self from time to time only to get turned on again after a few seconds, it's like it's disconnecting from the CUE cause when it turns on again it's back to the default setting (Rainbow spiral) but after a few more seconds it goes back to my custom settings.

I would be really happy if this problem can be solved thus I don't really feel like getting new gear when I recently just got them. THX

• Corsair Employee
Sounds like the USB's might be disconnecting while the system is running. Which windows OS are you using? Try connecting to different USB ports on the back of the motherboard, and make sure all the USB and chipset drivers are updated to the latest version from the motherboard manufacturer's website. Also, make sure to perform all of the latest Windows updates because there are some recent ones that have caused USB detection issues.

Archived