Corsair Community

[Request] K70 candy profile

Don't know, if you like it... But i tried ;) If you have any suggestions, please tell me.

I downloaded your profile and I really like it! If i could make suggestions, they would be to make the white wave when you type blue or green or something. Also, it could be on my end but my H key acts kinda weird at idle. It seems to have a slow flickery animation instead of being fluid like the others. Other than those tiny nitpicks, really great profile! Cheers! :sunglasse

Don't know, if you like it... But i tried ;) If you have any suggestions, please tell me.

Umm..thanks for helping. But I just discovered you forgot to edit for the \ key, lock & mute key, could you help me out plz? Would appreciate it. I tried to edit but I don't know how, afraid to ruin it :/

I downloaded your profile and I really like it! If i could make suggestions, they would be to make the white wave when you type blue or green or something. Also, it could be on my end but my H key acts kinda weird at idle. It seems to have a slow flickery animation instead of being fluid like the others. Other than those tiny nitpicks, really great profile! Cheers! :sunglasse

I will try some different colors and look into your problem with the H key when i get home.

Umm..thanks for helping. But I just discovered you forgot to edit for the \ key, lock & mute key, could you help me out plz? Would appreciate it. I tried to edit but I don't know how, afraid to ruin it :/

I leave them out on purpose, so they still have their normal lighting function. You can just add each of the keys to a group of your liking. Doesn't really matter which one, just add each one of the three to a different group.

- edit -

@ChurchOfShrek: Here you go. The reactive ripple is now a blue 'shock' followed by a green one.

The H key works fine on my keyboard. Try to delete it from all groups and delete its assigned lighting and then add it to any group again. Don't know if it helps.

Candy Crush.prf

I will try some different colors and look into your problem with the H key when i get home.

I leave them out on purpose, so they still have their normal lighting function. You can just add each of the keys to a group of your liking. Doesn't really matter which one, just add each one of the three to a different group.

- edit -

@ChurchOfShrek: Here you go. The reactive ripple is now a blue 'shock' followed by a green one.

The H key works fine on my keyboard. Try to delete it from all groups and delete its assigned lighting and then add it to any group again. Don't know if it helps.

Loving the edit to the new profile! It turns out the H key problem is only with my keyboard. Keep up the good work!

Archived