Corsair Community

iCUE profile not working as advertised

Nebula93

I have a stealth profile set up for playing MetroExodus. Its a static color (black) it is linked to my games .exe fil. but when I launch the game the ram lights up white and seems to be linked to the game for some reason. For example if I take damage the RGB on the RAM goes red. Any ideas whats going on here?

I am using a ASUS Formula XI motherboard.

One.thumb.PNG.601c3ee719945bef1f4634544f8a2399.PNG

Two.thumb.PNG.0adde480df75229d1502213f11923f02.PNG

For example if I take damage the RGB on the RAM goes red.

Definite sign of deliberate intent versus random error. Metro along with a half dozen or so other games have a special hidden profile linked to game effects via the SDK. There are a couple of ways to deal with it. 1) In game toggle it off from the settings menu. Exodus is weird and I can't remember where this is in the train control panel. 2) Uncheck the "enable SDK" in the iCUE settings -> General tab. That will undo it universally.

It is a little different. At times it is really cool, like when in the tutorial your keyboard highlights the key you need to press. Other times the whole KB goes dark on me while I am at home playing in the dark and I completely flub my lines. Far Cry 5, Division 2, Metro: Exodus, Diablo 3 are all popular games with iCUE integration. There are a couple more, but I am not sure we have a rolling list on the forums.

Edited by c-attack