Corsair Community

Corsair Headset VIRTUOSO RGB WIRELESS Red Blinking Headphone+Dongle

Akushora

Hey,

bought this Headset 6 Months ago, working like a Charm till today.

Just turned my PC on and the headset dongle + the headset itself starts blinking frequently red. Tried to re-install iCUE, Drivers etc. Also forced firmware updates twice. Even to pair it via iCUE didnt worked out.

Is there any Solution for that problem?

Hey,

bought this Headset 6 Months ago, working like a Charm till today.

Just turned my PC on and the headset dongle + the headset itself starts blinking frequently red. Tried to re-install iCUE, Drivers etc. Also forced firmware updates twice. Even to pair it via iCUE didnt worked out.

Is there any Solution for that problem?

Same exact problem. Tried everything.

• 2 weeks later...

Tengo el mismo problema, cuando lo pongo en wireless, se conecta y desconecta de forma intermitente, e incluso veo que baja el volumen del chrome me parece, ya probé desintalando el iCue, cargándolo completamente, es un error aleatorio, por momento se arregla y por otros no :mad:

I have the same problem, when I put it on wireless, it connects and disconnects intermittently, and I even see that the volume of the chrome decreases it seems to me, I already tried uninstalling the iCue, charging it completely, it is a random error, for now it is fixed and not for others :mad:

• 3 weeks later...
I seem to also have this issue since today.

Any solutions sofar???

Nope, and I haven't heard anything from Corsair either. Submitted a ticket almost a week ago ( last friday ).

Here's what I've tried so save yourself the trouble.

Removing the Corsair SE devices from the Device Manager.

Removing the Corsair SE devices with USBDeview.

Running iCUE in administrator mode. Uninstalling and re-installing iCUE. Uninstalling and installing older versions of iCUE. Forcing firmware update on the dongle in the iCUE software. Pairing the dongle through iCUE. Pairing the device by holding the microphone mute button for 15+ seconds.

I have tried using a Windows restore point. Rolling back my version of Windows 10. I have re-installed Windows 10 on my PC twice, once keeping my files, once wiping everything.

Plugging the dongle in to every USB port I have on my PC.

Psychically un-seating re-seating the front USB connections in the motherboard of my computer.

Letting the headset completely run out of battery and then re-connecting it.

Edit: additionally, tried changing USB settings in BIOS and then resetting CMOS. No dice.

This is pretty ridiculous.

Edited by Virtuoso
s