Corsair Community

Void RGB Elite Wireless sidetone turn off after muting

mcpro777

I have every corsair project just about and they're great, but this void elite is giving me issues.

I turn the sidetone slider up so I can hear myself a little bit. But if I slide the mic up to mute, or push the side button to mute, when I come off mute the sidetone is off. The sidetone slider still looks to be where I set it, its just that the sidetone volume is off. So, I have to go into icue, and move the slider a bit and it comes back on.

This is so annoying, as I frequently mute when gaming, and when i come back off mute I cant hear myself. If I'm in a battle or something I cant get to icue right away, so I end up leaving sidetone off. Firmware/icue up to date. Tried another computer altogether, same issue. This is a really annoying problem of an otherwise great product. I may send this back, and see if a new one works properly.

• 2 weeks later...
YUP, same issue here. Corsair support has been entirely unhelpful for over a month. I got fed up with it and bought an Astro A50. This has been a known issue since 2018... It seems to be an iCUE issue since reverting the installed version to a much older version fixes it.