Corsair Community

HDRGB Fan Colours ?

Dicehunter

Trying to mirror the colour and effect of the HDRGB fans I've seen in several Corsair videos but they just don't seem to do the same effect outside of maybe colour changing, I have them hooked up to the RGB controller but the best I can get is a smooth transition between colours, Not the rainbow effect like in this image and various videos I have seen -

http://cwsmgmt.corsair.com/responsive/img/fan_v3/gallery/gallery_thumb_1.jpg

What is your HD120 6-port hub connected to? The 3-button controller or the Lighting Node Pro?

You'll need the CORSAIR Lighting Node Pro and CORSAIR LINK to be able to set your fans to this feature.

Ahhh ok that makes sense, It's connected to the 3 button controller, Can this feature be unlocked with the Commander Pro or is it only doable through the Node Pro ?

Sorry for all the questions but all these different gadgets have me confused :D:

Should be able to be done with the LNP or the newer commander, or with a custom light controller. The commander can change the fan speed too, and a custom controller is much less expensive (less than $15) and capable, but you have to build it yourself (with a bit of help from a fre program).

Ahhh ok that makes sense, It's connected to the 3 button controller, Can this feature be unlocked with the Commander Pro or is it only doable through the Node Pro ?

Sorry for all the questions but all these different gadgets have me confused :D:

You can use either one, Commander Pro or LNP. Both will allow you access to our latest LINK software and give you some AMAZING lighting profiles. I'm pretty sure we got more cookin' up that will makes its way into future builds, so there's that!

I'm pretty sure we got more cookin' up that will makes its way into future builds, so there's that!

I very much do hope so. I would love to have the Arduino sketch become obsolete, and it's not even full-featured yet. Rainbows and two colors won't fit the bill.

Archived