Corsair Community

Push pull radiator configuration in my PC case?

Vinnas

Hello and thanks for your attention. I'm currently looking forward to acquire an AIO system for my CPU, and I got my eyes on both H100i and H110. My PC case is the AeroCool DS Cube, which supports any of the two mentioned, but I'm having doubts about how to configure a push pull system for it. I can't mount the extra pair of fans on top of the radiator directly because there's a metal support which separates the top of the case into 2 compartments, the second set of fans must go on top of it instead of directly on the radiator (if you know the case, you know what I'm talking about). This is not an issue to the push pull itself, but I'm concerned about how I'll screw things together. Let's say I put the H100i which will take the 120mm fans screw holes for itself, how the hell will I screw 120mm of the top part of it if the holes are already taken?! Does the system comes with specific screws which would allow me to screw on top of them? If it's not the case, the only option I see here is to use the H110 which would take the 140mm fan screw holes and leave the 120mm spaces for the fans on top (since the IO panel on the case only allows me to put 140mm fans on one of the spaces on the top part). I would like to use the H100i though, since it has corsair link support and such. What should I do? Thanks!

Archived