Corsair Community

Got my K95 a week ago .. loving it!

So in my leisure time just cooked up my 1st lighting effect.. Rainbow Rains.

I converted to K65 and K70 by referring another thread but they are untested .. inform me if anyone has tested it out :D:

Rainbow colored rains fall from top to bottom of the keyboard.

More effects of splashing and stuff are on the way .. [WIP] :p:

Here is the video of the lighting effect ..(Real life looks better than the video :p:)

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnQi-S-CeQo]Youtube video[/ame]

Rainbow Rains.prf

CONV_Rainbow Rains K70.prf

CONV_Rainbow Rains K65.prf

Well done :)

Heyy thanks :) .. I see you are quite popular here in this subforum :P ..but honestly i do love alot of your work :)

I was kinda confused on the splashing effect .. how can i trigger a ripple(that spreads only 2-3 keys in length radially) when the 1st drop touches the bottom row?

1st thought was to zero out the intensity after a certain time so it spreads only 2-3 keys radially.. but what about the trigger mechanism? ..how can i trigger the ripple only after the 1st drop reaches bottom keyrow and stop when last drop goes out? thinking on that :roll::roll: ..got any tips? :p::D:

Heyy thanks :) .. I see you are quite popular here in this subforum :P ..but honestly i do love alot of your work :)

I was kinda confused on the splashing effect .. how can i trigger a ripple(that spreads only 2-3 keys in length radially) when the 1st drop touches the bottom row?

1st thought was to zero out the intensity after a certain time so it spreads only 2-3 keys radially.. but what about the trigger mechanism? ..how can i trigger the ripple only after the 1st drop reaches bottom keyrow and stop when last drop goes out? thinking on that :roll::roll: ..got any tips? :p::D:

well what i was thinking was to create a seperate effect and time it perfectly to when the drop hits the row. but your intensity idea sounds like it *could* work. give it a shot :P

EDIT: actually take a look at request #109, i just made somthing similar to what you want that someone requested.

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=139228

Archived