Corsair Community

Some questions concerning the 275R

ThatsDirty

Greetings to anyone reading this!

So I have a few questions about the 275R, I'm currently looking at it to switch from my current 460X mainly due to cable management on the shroud which the 460X lacks (unless you count the one weird opening on the shroud). So onto the questions.

1) Recently picked up an EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Hybrid and would like to vertically mount the card, is Corsair going to be selling PCI riser card in the future? If not, any recommendations on a riser card? I'm keen on the Fractal Design Flex riser card. Also would the Hybrid card be fine with temperatures since most of the cooling is done through the AIO?

2) Did some searching and found this product listed

https://www.corsair.com/ww/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-%7C-Parts/PC-Components/Cases/Carbide-275R-GPU-Support-Bracket%2C-Black/p/CC-8900230

Not sure if this has been mentioned but looks like Corsair will sell this at some point, does anyone have any info on it?

3)The white underglow on the front panel can it be unplugged?

So that's basically my questions concerning the 275R, I may be downgrading from the 460X to the 275R but cable management is a headache in the 460X, I wish Corsair would revise the case at some point.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and to my US pals, have a happy 4th of July!

• Corsair Employee

Yes, we will be selling that bracket in future so that you can mount your GPU vertically in our 275R

The underglow light is the HDD LED wire so you can leave that unplug to disable the light.

• 1 year later...
The 275R under glow LEDs can be detached. They are fine when the system is powered up but are a little distracting when the system goes to sleep and are blinking. They are powered by the same P LED - and P LED + leads (power button LED) from the FPANEL.