Corsair Community

Icue not recognizing h150i

Jimmyjudd

So icue in its infinite glory REFUSES to recognize my h150i. I've tried multiple cables, uninstalled and reinstalled icue including older stable versions. I've tried multiple usb ports and even RMA'd the cooler itself twice via corsair's recommendation and nothing is working. I'm running windows 10 pro.

So I believe it's a driver issue. Windows wont recognize the device. I get the error: unknown USB device. (Device descriptor failed). But I cant find anywhere to download the right driver. And icue wont do anything to help.

So any suggestions at this time would be GREATLY appreciated.

The cooler is running. The fans too. The rgb is just going through the default rainbow cycle and I have 0 control over it.

One thing that worked for me was using corsair link instead of icue. It works perfectly, where I had issues getting the fan speed profiles to stay after a reboot, even when saved properly. Although that was awhile ago, so maybe that issue has been fixed. If all else fails, give corsair link a try.

So icue in its infinite glory REFUSES to recognize my h150i. I've tried multiple cables, uninstalled and reinstalled icue including older stable versions. I've tried multiple usb ports and even RMA'd the cooler itself twice via corsair's recommendation and nothing is working. I'm running windows 10 pro.

So I believe it's a driver issue. Windows wont recognize the device. I get the error: unknown USB device. (Device descriptor failed). But I cant find anywhere to download the right driver. And icue wont do anything to help.

So any suggestions at this time would be GREATLY appreciated.

The cooler is running. The fans too. The rgb is just going through the default rainbow cycle and I have 0 control over it.

What do you mean by "I've tried multiple cables"?

The USB header than comes out from the AIO is just one, do you use some USB cable extension?

Did you read carefully your mobo's manual? In my motherboard there is just one USB 2.0 header I can use, as the second is an "half connector" and the AIO plugged into this header is not recognized by iCue.

By the way... life is strange... it's a couple of days my iCue recognizes two H150i... is on of those yours?? :D:

Baio

Edited by Baio