The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2015, 04:27 PM
Viking Gamer
Tuzark's PC Specs

POST ID # = 822453
Tuzark Reputation: 10
Default Scimitar Problem (Jumpy/laggy)

Greetings! I just bought a Corsair Scimitar RGB, MM200 Mousepad and Strafe RGB Keyboard, and overall I am really satisfied, but I'm having an issue with my Scimitar.

Basically, the mouse will randomly (it does appear to be random, at least) "jump". For example if in a game, I use the mouse to look sideways, it might suddenly "jump" back a little to the direction I was looking before I moved the mouse. I don't know if that's a good explanation of my problem, but I don't know how else to put it. x) If I'm not in a game and the issue happens, I'll just see that the cursor jumps back to a previous location.

I've tried rebooting the PC, I've tried updating the firmware, the software, I've tried not using CUE at all, I've tried to change the polling rate, I've tried changing lift height to low, I have even tried to put the mouse in a different USB port (I orignally put it into the one on the Strafe Keyboard), and lastly, I tried unchecking Enhance pointer precision (Not sure what does does exactly, but I've had it on in Windows for as long as I can remember).

I really like this mouse, as it feels better than my old 2014 Razer Naga which didn't have this problem, so I hope this problem can be fixed somehow. Thanks in advance for any help. :)