Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2019, 05:57 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1002461
DevBiker Reputation: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by quattromaniac View Post
3.15 is working, i got no usb-diconnect.
But the problem with the RGB on the pump is still there..... Is it a hardware problem? Or can it be the firmware?
I can´t get white light....
In this picture the pump should be the same white light as the fans....
What happens when you set it to Red, Green or Blue? I just set mine to white (via Instant Lighting) and it was ... white.

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.

Old 04-24-2019, 07:26 PM
A Mighty CORSAlR™
Glzmo's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1002466
Glzmo Reputation: 10
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair James View Post
Hi everyone,

We were about to release iCUE on Monday but unfortunately we found a last minute critical bug with wireless mice. There is a new version in internal testing that resolved it but unfortunately this will continue to push out the release by another day or two.

Since Im getting so many people asking about it, I've decided to just do sharing the new version here: https://corsair-my.sharepoint.com/:u...v4VDw?e=qa2EMS

We will most likely distribute this in 1-2 days but since you're all eager to use it, then here it is slightly earlier.

I want to emphasize also that based on some private messages between some of you and me, the software fix that is contained in 3.15 is not going to resolve ALL problems being reported to me. There is a fix that mostly resolves the disconnect issue users have reported, but this this fix may not remove the problem entirely until we have a FW fix available. Also, some of you are experiencing issues separate from the main topic, and you may or may not see an improvement. I want to set the expectation that while the symptoms being experienced are similar, the source of the problem may not be related. The good news is most of you do see a drastic improvement, and more than half of you have the issue resolved so I am confident this version of software will help. I just don't want people to assume this is a cure for everyone.
Works great so far, thank you very much!

Quote:
But the problem with the RGB on the pump is still there..... Is it a hardware problem? Or can it be the firmware?
Odd. White seems to be working fine for me, as do the other colors and effects.

Last edited by Glzmo; 04-24-2019 at 07:29 PM.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-25-2019, 01:58 AM
Jacob W
JWetzel21's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1002486
JWetzel21 Reputation: 10

Any patch notes for 3.15.101?

Old 04-25-2019, 04:58 AM
Crowzer's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1002501
Crowzer Reputation: 10

It still in beta. Should release soon and then we will have a patchnote.

Old 04-26-2019, 09:24 AM
violentmercury's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1002633
violentmercury Reputation: 10

3.15.101 is out!! fingers crossed.

Old 04-27-2019, 01:25 PM
RisenStar's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1002755
RisenStar Reputation: 10

Coming back to this because of 3.15.101.

Been running it all morning, so far so good!

Hesitant to call it totally solved, might be a case where it's going to work until I plug in just the right USB device or something, but with my usual setup (which has been running with static lights since December when I first got the thing) I'm now able to use the lighting options with no USB disconnect so far.

Progress, anyway. Thanks for the work. Hopefully it's fixed and Corsair can narrow down the issues other users are still having.

Old 04-29-2019, 02:37 AM
AndreaPelle's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1002914
AndreaPelle Reputation: 10

I'm using from 2 days arc lighting and never had the plugin sound anymore.
It look like risolved for me!

Old 04-29-2019, 05:06 AM

POST ID # = 1002930
Talos Reputation: 10

3.15 seems to have fixed the issue for me too!

Old 04-29-2019, 01:58 PM
morganthomas757's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1002980
morganthomas757 Reputation: 10

Believe it or not this issue of the USB disconnects still persists for me even in the new iCue update. I really have had enough of this crappy cooler now.

Old 04-29-2019, 06:55 PM
Corsair Employee
Corsair Hotpot's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1003010
Corsair Hotpot Reputation: 10

Quote:
Do you have a ticket created for this issue? It might have a defective LED preventing it from allowing white as a color. PM me your ticket number so I can update the Technical Support Team with what may be the issue and they can help you further.

Old 04-29-2019, 06:58 PM
Corsair Employee
Corsair Hotpot's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1003012
Corsair Hotpot Reputation: 10

Just an FYI for everyone, we definitely wanted to get a fix for this issue out as soon as we could for everyone but since it was released a bit faster than usually we are a bit behind on getting the patch notes out you guys but we're working on getting that out! 3.15.101 should be available for download on our website soon as well. If you are currently running iCUE, if you check for an update it should be available there as well. Anyone having the disconnect issue still please PM me so I can get more system info to pass to our dev teams!

Old 04-29-2019, 07:03 PM
momorious's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1003015
momorious Reputation: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair Hotpot View Post
Just an FYI for everyone, we definitely wanted to get a fix for this issue out as soon as we could for everyone but since it was released a bit faster than usually we are a bit behind on getting the patch notes out you guys but we're working on getting that out! 3.15.101 should be available for download on our website soon as well. If you are currently running iCUE, if you check for an update it should be available there as well. Anyone having the disconnect issue still please PM me so I can get more system info to pass to our dev teams!
You also need a PM regarding the maybe even more annoying new issue with self-deleting Arc color profiles for all of my LL fans connected to my CoPro since first 3.15 beta release 3 weeks ago?.. This issue MUST be fixed asap, my LL fans are otherwise useless as ARC is THE effect I decided to go with LL fans in the first place and now its broken with 3.15 and it worked fine all the years before.

Old 05-03-2019, 01:30 AM
Tarmgar's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1003440
Tarmgar Reputation: 10

Just wanted to say the 3.15 update definitely seems to have cured the usb disconnect issue. I was one of the original people that tagged onto this post to address the issue way back on page 4 back in Dec 2018. Unfortunate that it took 6 months to get the issue ironed out, but it seems solved for me so far an hour into using spiral rainbow on my cooler. Usually using that would cause the USB disconnect sound at least half a dozen to a dozen times within the hour.

Old 05-03-2019, 10:19 AM
INAX93's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1003479
INAX93 Reputation: 10
Send a message via Skype™ to INAX93

Quote:
Originally Posted by momorious View Post
You also need a PM regarding the maybe even more annoying new issue with self-deleting Arc color profiles for all of my LL fans connected to my CoPro since first 3.15 beta release 3 weeks ago?.. This issue MUST be fixed asap, my LL fans are otherwise useless as ARC is THE effect I decided to go with LL fans in the first place and now its broken with 3.15 and it worked fine all the years before.
I can understand that it may be annoying to get "colors problems" but calling it more annoying than usb disconnections (which is a real problem not only for the "beauty"...) is maybe too much don't you think ?
Let first solve a real problem then talk about aesthetics...

Old 05-03-2019, 10:25 AM
momorious's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1003481
momorious Reputation: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by INAX93 View Post
I can understand that it may be annoying to get "colors problems" but calling it more annoying than usb disconnections (which is a real problem not only for the "beauty"...) is maybe too much don't you think ?
Let first solve a real problem then talk about aesthetics...
no, because I could solve it by using static color on the coller and the USB disconnects are fixed that way. Its WAY more annyoing to have all my LL fans set to a static color because the Arc effect is completely being deleted after a profile switch. And because this issue is new with 3.15 they need to get this one sorted with high priority before further investigating USB disconnect issues. They cant break something and repair it a year later, come on.