Corsair Community

ASUS Motherboard Integration *BETA*

Hello...

I have the ROG Crosshair VI Hero like in the compatibility list listed. The Aura Software was installed but is not runnin. I did all steps like in the description. But it does not work.

My iCUE Software is runnin on the 3.23.66. And the Asus Motherboard show up too.

But when i select the lightning effects and drop some effects the motherboard stays dark...

What do you think?

Sry for my english. I´m from Germany. Try to give my best :D

Greets

Hi again,

if nobody can tell me what else i can do, do i have to report it to the support?

Greets

Works fine on Asus ROG Strix x570-e Gaming. Issue is I loose control of the Strix 5700 XT. It won't sync and I can't have custom effects. Right now I have 3 custom effects on my LL120s, H100i Platinum, Vengeance RGB and peripherals. It won't allow the match up like Jacknet RGB Sync for my GPU and Motherboard

This is a big missing part. iCUE now can only control the color for each devices but can't sync all together.

Now every devices have their own color pattern. :[pouts:

have you tried to update iCue, also make sure plugins are enables in the settings

Sure. Did the latest Update on Corsair. And the plugins are enabled.

What do you mean/think, uninstall everything and try it again?

Ty for the answer...:biggrin:

Edited by samygl0bal

Question for you: why, exactly, should Corsair spend time and effort (and money) to make a competitor's product work better when that product directly competes with Corsair's own product line?

I would not expect G.Skill RAM to ever be controlled by iCUE, whether Aura can control it or not. That just doesn't make business sense.

It's NOT a matter of Corsair supporting a competitor's product. It IS a matter of AURA supporting someone else's product and Corsair piggybacking on top of that product that to allow users to control their motherboard lighting. The point of my post (as well as many others) is that my RAM functioned before and then after upgrading to the latest version of AURA (and iCue), it no longer worked regardless of controlling it solely with iCue. I have since got it working again so its all good now. I thought this was a thread that Asus and Corsair would be monitoring and might like to see that people like myself are having issues with their RAM. Dont worry, I read the fine print, i knew what i was getting into with a beta. You can go back to berading other users with your opinions on business.

Well my mobo is on the list (maximus code xi). The board shows up in icue, but the leds stay off. Aura isnt running

Same here, rgb light stays dark. Even when turning on a random color it wont change with the settings in iCUE

Same here, rgb light stays dark. Even when turning on a random color it wont change with the settings in iCUE

Finally im not alone... Sry for you2 bruh. I was wondering :eek:

Sadly to not know what to do exactly when you did everything like in the description :[pouts:

Lets wait and look...

Confirmed. Does work with ASUS Strix x570-F. All lights of the motherboard itself are controlable. Sadly, the RGB strip of my graphics card is controllable, but remaining dark. I really appreciate, that the ICUE Software can now control asus motherboards lightning, but a fix for the strip would be great.

LS100 looks awesome. Just need to wondering how to get outsite my case but i'm thinking of using the Cosmos's liquid cooling back holes.

According to this Corsair's video on YouTube it's supposed to be outside the case [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zicXs6g4VA]Corsair's video on YouTube[/ame]

I've find more details on Guru3D's review

Edited by GoLLuM-13

*not complaining, this is feedback*

Had to disable the plugin unfortunately. All was ok until I launch a game, once the graphics start rendering (like lobby loading in pubg) iCue crashes - I can tell from the RGB on my harpoon mouse going into rainbow mode.

Interestingly, if I alt-tab out and relaunch PubG , that crashes PubG. It's like they cant co-exist. I'm not using any game integration, that's all turned off in both iCue and ASUS software.

Disabled iCue plugins and the problem goes away.

Any idea how the ASUS plugin could be related to a game like PubG?

Another observation is that iCue is usually <1% CPU on my machine, typically about 0.6% - with the plugin enabled it's 4.6%. I mean, that's not a disaster but it's huge by comparison.

Edited by rascaluk

So the only issue I'm having with this(Maximus X Hero mobo) is that some of the settings aren't being remembered. They're just reset to their default states. It doesn't look like a specific one, but static colors were the ones almost guaranteed to be reset though. Edited by Eredelis

Installed all the above software and the asus plugin makes the i-cue app crash :(

Made sure aura sync is not running.

PDF says ROG MAXIMUS X FORMULA is supported - i'm on the latest bios 2203

I'm having the same issue but with a Rog Maximus XI Code, with either asus aura or armoury crate installed it crashes corsairs icue

I take back my earlier post. While it's not quite clear to me how you sync automatically the motherboard and fan rgb settings, this does work. I can select and control the motherboard, cablemod led strip, and the corsair ll120 fans.

User error on the install as to why it wasn't working for me earlier.

Thank you corsair!!! Asus aura is a very basic way to control mobo leds compare to Icue. Well done corsair !!!

However I had several problems. After enabling plugins, Icue stopped detecting any devices every time when I turned on my PC so I had to restart Icue service to force icue to detect everything along with the mobo. Unfortunately all mobo leds went off when Icue was running.

Everything started working when I uninstalled Asus Armoury 2

ROG Maximus X apex