Corsair Community

Download Profile option missing

Hello everyone. First time posting here. I searched everywhere for this problem but could not find it. Therefore, I'm posting this here. I wanted to download other profiles from people but it seems there isn't an option for it on my menu. Everything else shows such as create profile, create folder, copy profile, import/export, and delete profile. The only one missing is download profile. Is there anything I have to enable to have that option added ? Thank you and I apologize if there is a thread regarding this problem.

It seems to be a rare issue that occurs from time to time. I believe Corsair is trying to reproduce the bug so they can confirm and fix it. If you are having this issue please post your CUE build version and logs.

I have this issue.

It is not rare for me, in that it occurs every time I boot my machine.

PC operating system:

• Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
  • Version 1511
  • OS Build 10586.916

I am using a newly purchased K95 RGB Platinum keyboard.

I'm running CUE 2 version 2.13.80 (latest at the time of this writing).

CUE 2 Settings:

• Start on system startup
  • Enable SDK
  • Show only connected devices.

I found out where the logs are located and as I write this, I have 6 .log files. Which one(s) do you want me to post?

Thanks...

Follow up to message above:

I think I’ve isolated at least one constant. In the SETTINGS area, GENERAL SETTINGS, there is a selection: Start on system startup. If this is checked, every time I boot the system, CUE 2 loads without showing the Download Custom Profiles icon.

If Start on system startup setting is unchecked, every time I boot the system, CUE 2 loads showing the Download Custom Profiles icon.

To be clear, on PC start up:

• SETTINGS -> GENERAL SETTINGS -> Start on system startup - checked = Download Custom Profiles icon absent
  • SETTINGS -> GENERAL SETTINGS -> Start on system startup - unchecked = Download Custom Profiles icon present

Under the 1st scenario (CUE loads without showing the Download Custom Profiles icon) to get the icon to show, I quit CUE from the system on the bottom right of the task bar:

• left click up carrot '^'
  • right click Corsair sailing ship icon
  • click Quit

I then reload CUE and the Download Custom Profiles icon appears as intended.

I hope that helps...

I have this issue.

It is not rare for me, in that it occurs every time I boot my machine.

I found out where the logs are located and as I write this, I have 6 .log files. Which one(s) do you want me to post?

Thanks...

Sorry, I meant rare in terms of the number of people that experience this issue. And if you can zip them all up and upload them here the devs will look through them for any useful info.

And its odd that launching it after boot would fix the problem. Can I ask have you tried CUE on another machine and if not have you tried a clean format of windows on the machines your having problems on?

Sorry, I meant rare in terms of the number of people that experience this issue.

Ah, sorry for the misinterpretation.

And if you can zip them all up and upload them here the devs will look through them for any useful info.

Ok, I'll give that a shot.

Can I ask have you tried CUE on another machine and if not have you tried a clean format of windows on the machines your having problems on?

I presently have no other machine to try CUE on.

The machine I am using has recently had a clean install of windows, so that shouldn't be the issue (although I understand, assume nothing).

Might be the version or the OS Build of Windows I'm using. Here's that info again:

PC operating system:

• Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
  • Version 1511
  • OS Build 10586.916

I'll grab the log files, zip them up and attach them to a reply to this thread.

Thanks for your reply!

Archived