Corsair Community

Can't bin Ctrl + Shift + Alt on K95??

mversion

Am I doing something wrong? I have been using a Logitech G13 for a while and I'm trying to setup the same shortcut structure with the K95 G keys. However, to my surprise, I just can't seem to get the CUE software to bind Ctrl + Shift + Alt simultaneously as a key stroke.

Surely there could be no such limitation?

I'm a heavy Adobe Creative Cloud user and I have a large number of shortcuts and a considerable number of them utilize long key combos.

Using the latest CUE 1.5.80.

Setting up macros without a delay is achieving what I want, but it seems to be a long winded approach and honestly I'm kind of put off that on top of all the other issues the CUE software has, basic key binding is one of them.

Are you trying to bind a macro to a multiple key combination or are you trying to have a single key execute a macro with multiple keys. If it's the first then Justin's reply above is correct, you can't. Instead if it's the second choice then you should be able to, I'm not home to verify directly with CUE though.

I should be back home tomorrow evening, I'll have a look if I remember :)

I am simply trying to bind multiple keys as a single G key. This seems basic functionality on the Logitech Gaming Software and also basic functionality even on the Razor Synapse software where I'm able to bind a combination of, say, Ctrl + Alt + Shift + F1 to any of the keys. The irony is, I'm able to achieve this using my mouse, but not on my keyboard with dedicated keys.

Like I said, I've achieved what I wanted by recording the key strokes as a single macro, but it just seems the odd way to go about things.

I am simply trying to bind multiple keys as a single G key. This seems basic functionality on the Logitech Gaming Software and also basic functionality even on the Razor Synapse software where I'm able to bind a combination of, say, Ctrl + Alt + Shift + F1 to any of the keys. The irony is, I'm able to achieve this using my mouse, but not on my keyboard with dedicated keys.

Like I said, I've achieved what I wanted by recording the key strokes as a single macro, but it just seems the odd way to go about things.

I randomly had issues with the 'keystroke' actions, so like you, I just record them as a macro. Works just as well. (Well, using the macro actually works. :P )

Cheers!

• 2 months later...

It appears that it is not possible to bind a keystroke containing all 3 modifiers (Ctrl, Alt and Shift). At most, it only allows 2 total modifiers.

I have submitted a ticket requesting that all 3 modifiers be allowed at once.

Archived