Corsair Community

Last confirmation

Hi everyone I write this post to you as a last resort before moving on to different manufacturer. I've been looking around for 3 weeks but I haven't given up just because I don't think Corsair can do anything for my GPU.

I have a ROG STRIX Gaming Geforce RTX 2070 OC 8GB DDR6 so let's not talk about an old video card, I'm looking for liquid cooling compatible with this card.

Can I believe that Corsair did nothing for this card ?? Or am I deficient that I can't find it ??

I ask you this question as there will be many geeks here before I have to start thinking about having to opt for another manufacturer.

I thank you in advance and I apologize if I did something wrong in the post.

Hi everyone I write this post to you as a last resort before moving on to different manufacturer. I've been looking around for 3 weeks but I haven't given up just because I don't think Corsair can do anything for my GPU.

I have a ROG STRIX Gaming Geforce RTX 2070 OC 8GB DDR6 so let's not talk about an old video card, I'm looking for liquid cooling compatible with this card.

Can I believe that Corsair did nothing for this card ?? Or am I deficient that I can't find it ??

I ask you this question as there will be many geeks here before I have to start thinking about having to opt for another manufacturer.

I thank you in advance and I apologize if I did something wrong in the post.

Hi Daniel,

I had a similar concern with my Zotac 2080 Super AMP and would have gone with the Corsair cooler if it was compatible. I spoke with Zotac, Corsair and EKWB about possible solutions. Someone recommenced Bykski, who sell on inter alia Ali Express

I have found a listing which might match your card, the PCB layout in the advert looks like the one on guru3d.com for your GPU.

Bykski Listing here

Guru3d PCB image here

My Bykski water block for the Zotac GPU fit well, although I haven't been able to test it because of other issues in my computer! Look around on Ali Express to find a reputed vendor and check that your particular GPU is listed as compatible. Also consider whether you want 12v/5v and whether you're going to control RGB via your motherboard or a separate controller (which you can also easily/cheaply get from AliExpress).

idk if you card has a reference PCB. But if not, it was probably deemed not worth by Corsair to make a custom waterblock for it. Their GPU block lineup is mostly for reference cards and the top selling highend cards like the Strix 2080ti.