Corsair Community

Hydro X Series XT Hardline 12mm

Josef997

Hi,

i already start building my first Hydro X but i stuck on this point for SLI dual GPU blocks using this parts ( Hydro X Series XT Hardline 12mm) i want to know how to mange the inlet and the outlet i am not sure exactly whiles there is no clear explanations, any one could help with pic if possible it will be much easier for me and i really appreciate your help.

Thanks in Advance

Depends whether you want to connect them in series or parallel...

attachment.php?attachmentid=38752&stc=1&d=1596256395

In series, the liquid flows from the first GPU block to the second where as in parallel, both blocks are fed at the same time. In addition, with a parallel configuration, you get less restriction for the flow which can be useful if you're pump is not too strong or the remainder of the loop is restrictive.

2d13fb9f_1486fdaa_2waySLIseries-para.png.4fdfdf56a12007d45351db6bce29f5af.png

Hi BlaiseP,

thank you for you kind reply, yeah i was thinking to go with parallel because i want to add drain valve in the bottom of the Parallel because my case is 680x RGB where is Pump fixed the drain has been blocked due the space so i found here will be the best place in case of anything i can drain the loop easily, if i am wrong let me know.

Best regards,