The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > iCUE Software > iCUE SLIPSTREAM Open Beta

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-23-2020, 05:42 PM

POST ID # = 1032585
Tank420 Reputation: 10
Default Feedback after successful install.

Hi,

I've just successfully setup my new headset and mic using only one dongle.

I have only a small piece of feedback, which is a confirmation box when all patching is complete would be nice. The headset appeared to still be doing things after the progress bars had disappeared.

I left them both be for an extra 10 mins or so and everything seems fine however I might be perceiving some latency on the mouse, I'm going to try using the extender included to move it away from my PC.

Thanks,

Tank.

Addendum
About 15, maybe 20 mins after I started the process I moved the dongle, as mentioned above and when I did, a completed message appeared. I can only assume removing the dongle is what triggered the message.

Moving the dongle away from the PC using the extender fixed the latency issue. It was originally plugged into the back of the PC when causing the issue, moving it to the front seemed to resolve, but for purely aesthetic reasons, I moved it with the extender to behind my monitor.

Finally I'll add, if you don't hear back on this post, you can assume you've got a happy customer, everything is working currently and the experience was OK, but could be smoother.