The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-19-2020, 12:35 AM

POST ID # = 1031908
sutex Reputation: 10
Default We need Gaming mice with Wheel Tilt

Its 2020 would like to know if/when Corsair will release an equivalent Logitech G502 mouse, that is a Corsair gaming mouse with wheel tilt

So have no problem at all in jumping ship to Corsair, as iCUE software is so much better given what Ive read. The only issue I have is your Corsair mice don't have wheel tilt and I need wheel tilt for my gaming macros.

Thanks and please post a release date

Last edited by Wired; 02-06-2020 at 08:14 PM. Reason: rule 9

Old 01-19-2020, 05:52 PM
Apophis3's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1031983
Apophis3 Reputation: 12

That's easy, Logitech patented the side scroll wheel probably.

Old 01-19-2020, 07:53 PM

POST ID # = 1032002

Can Corsair answer please?

I need answers not guesses, I'm spending money buying tech, only to be stuffed around with crap software by Logitech
So can someone from Corsair give me answers so I know what I have to do, thanks

Last edited by sutex; 01-19-2020 at 07:55 PM.

Old 02-06-2020, 06:45 PM

POST ID # = 1034176

Can some from Corsair please answer. Its a simple question

Old 02-06-2020, 08:15 PM
Administrator
Wired's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1034183
Wired Reputation: 32

Have you created a support ticket? https://help.corsair.com
Admin of this forum / webdesignforums.net / Petri's IT Forum / The Corsair Memory Steam Group
Founder/Creator/Admin of ZE SECRET PROJECT (Coming Soon)

Old 02-06-2020, 09:59 PM
c-attack's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1034192
c-attack c-attack Reputation: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by sutex View Post
Can some from Corsair please answer. Its a simple question
No, it’s not. What do you expect them to say? “Sure, per your request we have now implemented your design suggestion and in 12 months it will be on the market. Royalty checks forthcoming.” Do you normally get invited to internal production and design strategy sessions because you tell them you once bought a product? It’s fine to ask for it, hope for it, dream of it, whatever. Demand an answer? You can’t be that naive.

Old 02-06-2020, 11:34 PM

POST ID # = 1034207

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-attack View Post
No, it’s not. What do you expect them to say? “Sure, per your request we have now implemented your design suggestion and in 12 months it will be on the market. Royalty checks forthcoming.” Do you normally get invited to internal production and design strategy sessions because you tell them you once bought a product? It’s fine to ask for it, hope for it, dream of it, whatever. Demand an answer? You can’t be that naive.
Royalty checks forthcoming? , all I get is users responses nothing from Corsair And drop the attitude, If you don't know don't answer.

The question was at Corsair, is a wheel tilt beyond them or something?

Old 04-27-2020, 06:21 AM

POST ID # = 1043293
Deathmar Reputation: 10

Big + to this! I am interesting in the Dark Core Pro SE and what holds me back is lack of wheel tilt and also 1 less button - like the older Dark Core had - but possitioned differently, similarly to Logitech G502, but not as far as Logitech got it. Make that mouse, put any price tag, I will buy it:)

Old 04-28-2020, 05:40 AM
uNoTopia's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1043501
uNoTopia Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by sutex View Post
Royalty checks forthcoming? , all I get is users responses nothing from Corsair And drop the attitude, If you don't know don't answer.

The question was at Corsair, is a wheel tilt beyond them or something?
I think you should be the one that has to drop the attitude, if anyone.

There might be plenty of reasons to not have this feature, as c-attack already mentioned. It might also not be Corsair's #1 priority to please some random forum member.

If you desperately need this functio, stick with the other mouse manufacturer?

Old 05-08-2020, 07:20 AM

POST ID # = 1045112
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathmar View Post
Big + to this! I am interesting in the Dark Core Pro SE and what holds me back is lack of wheel tilt and also 1 less button - like the older Dark Core had - but possitioned differently, similarly to Logitech G502, but not as far as Logitech got it. Make that mouse, put any price tag, I will buy it:)
If you read Reddit r/LogitechG threads there are post ages old complaining about the G-Hub software, this is why.
https://www.reddit.com/r/LogitechG/c...bsolute_trash/

If you upgrade your older Logitech mouse or any older peripherals, you'll have to upgrade to the G-Hub software to run your new tech. And then run G-HUB and LGS at the same time, and they do not like working together, so all your older Logitech peripherals will work.

As G-HUB is not backward compatible, players are either forced to buy new keyboards, mouse, headsets etc that run under G-Hub or try a find older Logitech products to replace what worked under LGS software, as I tried to do, which for most players is replacing their WHEEL TILT MOUSE!

NOW if G-Hub worked as well as LGS, the dodgy non backward compatibly issue may be over looked by players and they might go ahead and buy everything new and then only run G-HUB.

BUT! G-HUB is a software wreak and is known as G-Dud as the Reddit thread shows. So players want to keep using LGS software, it works, and not rely on Logitech G-HUB software

Enter Corsair.
So the ball is in the Corsair court, make a wheel tilt mouse, long the lines of the logitech 502 and I and others will gladly jump ship and buy that mouse and a new Corsair keyboard, thus am able to keep running my G19 LCD and all my apps with LGS software running and not have to worry that my gaming peripherals, will all freak out and stop working.

For those weirdly speaking on behalf of Corsair saying stop bothering the Corsair developers, and asking, I say this. I already own two Corsair water coolers running expensive rigs and it's in my interest to have all my peripherals, under the same software. Beside Corsair will make a buck too. :)

Last edited by sutex; 05-08-2020 at 07:38 AM.