Corsair Community

Void wireless help // no audio

jeremyroad

Hello.

I seem to be having a technical issue with the Void Wireless headset. Now I'm not exactly sure what happened but at one point the audio suddenly turned stopped coming out of the headset while playing a game. Googled the problem and I came across the whole 'force-update firmware' in the CUE.

After following the steps I got the result:

-The headphones work when they're plugged in after updating but for whatever reason, the charging lights aren't on nor am I able to turn off the headset. I can't get it into pairing mode either. It also says it's on 0% despite the charging cable being plugged in.

-If I unplug it, it switches off and I'm unable to turn it back on until I force-update the firmware again. Still unable to get it into pairing mode.

-When I plug the charging cable back in, I get a pulsing amber colour on the InfoMic but I'm still unable to turn it back on nor get it into pairing mode.

-When I force-update again I get the same result, stuck in this recurring loop.

I'm more than certain that the power button isn't broken as the headset is relatively new. If anyone knows of a fix or is dealing with a similar issue, please let me know.

Thanks.

Sounds like there might be an issue with the headset's battery.

You could try putting the headset into bootloader mode and seeing whether that changes anything.

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=152196

Hello, thanks for replying.

After I update the firmware, I'm unable to put it into pairing mode. Any idea why that might be the case?

Archived