Corsair Community

Why does Lapdog & Bulldog keep getting Delayed?

AliceSML79

I want to wear these are still being delayed. Originally they were supposed to be out by fourth-quarter 2015. Now they're saying first first-quarter of 2016. But now it is going into second quarter and we still haven't gotten them. I really want to build a 4K Titan Build in this for my dream setup.

I do wonder if they will make the cooler work on asrocks x99 it'd motherboard. That be a sweet build.

• 2 weeks later...

I suspect they want to launch the Bulldog and Lapdog together; that way if they are released at the same time, they can capitalise on sales with people planning to custom-build a living room system (like me).

People should also consider the GeForce GTX 1080 that will launch at the end of May for $599-699, which is more powerful and energy-efficient than the TITAN X.

People may buy something else, but I'm sure many will wonder if it was, instead, worth waiting...

I haven't seen another case yet that comes close to being small enough to fit on a shelf, but spacious for the amount of gear it is expected to accommodate.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
Are they? I ordered three days ago from your UK store and my order is still 'Pending Verification'.

When is it actually available? Where can I cancel my order?

"Pending Verification" has nothing to do with an item is in stock or not. They're trying to validate the payment. You can call in to help speed up the process, or to cancel it - 1-888-222-4346. You can call it from Skype and it'll be a free call.

"Pending Verification" has nothing to do with an item is in stock or not. They're trying to validate the payment. You can call in to help speed up the process, or to cancel it - 1-888-222-4346. You can call it from Skype and it'll be a free call.

Thank you I will.

There should be no problems with my payment as I used it about an hour ago.

When does the Lapdog actually ship in the UK?

Archived