Corsair Community

9 fans and 4 led strips?

David9726

Hi David9726,

You have all that you need there to light them all up but I would look into how many PWM fan headers you have on your motherboard. The wiring would be something like this:

Lighting Node Pro > 2X Fan Hub > 6 LL Fans on the first hub and 3 on the other.

Be sure to wire the fans starting at the bottom front of your case going up to the back.

Also Zotty has an awesome guide on wiring all kinds of Corsair products up and should be helpful.

https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=173880&t=173880

I don’t have enough on my mother board (Asus ROG X570 Crosshair VIII Hero) it has 3 for the chassis fans plus AIO_Pump,CPU_Fan, CPU_OPT. I will be using a AIO (h150i pro)

In the link they use the commander pro to hook up over 6 fans but i don't see where you hook up the PWM fan connector of 9 fans.

Thanks for the reply.

Edited by David9726

You can use PWM Splitters. With 9 fans, you'll be fine on the CoPro.

How does it work if i want to use iCue to mange the fans and not the motherboard.

I did not realize that the h150 pro had 3 connectors on it for the fans so that will bring it down to 6.

The unit that comes with the 3 pack of fans is the Lighting Node Pro, not the Commander Pro.

Check out that RGB FAQ linked in my signature. There are pictures and descriptions of all of the devices - that way we can be sure that we're talking about the same thing!