The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice > iCUE Nexus

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-14-2020, 01:19 PM
Syfa's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1057643
Syfa Reputation: 10
Post Feature Suggestion list

Hi all,

As soon as the Nexus was announced, I ordered one. As most of you, I've been discovering the functionality over the last weeks with mixed feelings. The screen quality is quite poor and the preventable quality issues show this product was a bit rushed to market.

However, I firmly believe this has a lot of potential and can prove itsself an essential asset. I've been reading this forum and agree with many of the opinions voiced, so I won't be repeating those; but by lack of a general "feature suggestions" thread, here goes what I've noticed during my experience so far:
  • When first plugging in the device and tapping the download button, a windows run window was opened and the nexus attempted to navigate to the icue website. This, however, did not take into account my regional / keyboard settings (azerty keyboard layout)

Seems this regrettable first impression can be easely prevented :)

• It'd be great to have buttons and/or widgets display dynamic text; e.g. showing which icue profile is currently active on a button.

• A brightness setting between 2 (too dim) and 3 (too bright) would be nice. Also and/or if not possible, adding a brightness control function to the buttons / widgets list would be great.

• Add intelligent ranging, or at least allow for to set minimum & maximum in graphs. Sometimes, the ranging appears to be quite random as shown in screenshot below, which decreases readability of the data at a glance. Seems some temps are way higher than others but that isn't the case, it is merely the range that differs.

• Further on the topic of graphs: allow the user to select the colours of the widgets, for easier identification on a screen filled with e.g. temps.Done, feature was added in icue 3.34!

Hope this can be useful for an improved experience for all of us!

- Frederick

Last edited by Syfa; 10-17-2020 at 06:42 PM.
Old 09-30-2020, 10:08 AM

POST ID # = 1063466
F5544 Reputation: 10

It'd be great to have buttons and/or widgets display dynamic text; e.g. showing which icue profile is currently active on a button.

This is also in the default bars. Make it as a widget please. So that we can use it in the custom bars.

Also other widgets like battery indicator.

Also clock speed please. And the graphs with a transparency option.
Old 10-17-2020, 06:43 PM
Syfa's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1065834
Syfa Reputation: 10

Graph colour selection seems to have been added in icue 3.34; many thanks Corsair! :-)

Updated topic start post.