The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2018, 09:31 PM

POST ID # = 973068
Carl94 Reputation: 10
Default M65 RGB Side Buttons

So recently my side buttons on my scimitar RGB have stopped working properly. The buttons themselves work, but they are acting like I have numlock enabled (I have a K65 RGB which doesn't have the keypad). Pressing 4 for example will move my curser left while typing and pressing 6 will move it right.

I've not changed any setting in CUE and my keys are still assigned to represent their keypad equivalent as they always have been. I've forced the firmware update and also re-installed cue, none of these have made a difference.

The buttons themselves work, but not how they should (pressing them doesn't type 1, 2, 3, etc...) and games (Elder Scrolls Online at least) won't pick them up to keybind, where as they where working fine yesterday.

Any help?

Last edited by Carl94; 09-17-2018 at 09:08 PM. Reason: wrong mouse, tired when i posted, sorry :)

Old 09-17-2018, 07:20 PM
Corsair Employee
Corsair Hotpot's PC Specs

POST ID # = 973181
Corsair Hotpot Reputation: 10

You can try doing a repair of CUE to reinitialize the driver. Also make sure you didn't accidentally change your profile within CUE?

Old 09-17-2018, 09:07 PM

POST ID # = 973191
Carl94 Reputation: 10

I listed the wrong mouse in my post, really sorry. Must have been very tired yesterday. My mouse is actually the corsair scimitar.

I've reinstalled CUE completely and even tried the iCUE and an older version of CUE. Each time I've checked and my profiles have been set up correct.

As I said in the post, the buttons are all working, they are all just acting as their alt function (keypad 1= end, keypad 2 = down, keypad 4 = left, keypad 7 = home, etc...).

I've had the keyboard (k65) and mouse (scimitar) around 2 years now and this is the first time the buttons have done this

Tags
m65, mouse, problem, side buttons