Corsair Community

Lights not working & Up to date

Otaku_Ozzie

Heya, so a few days ago my k68 stopped lighting for some reason and I checked to see if everything was up to date and it was. I tried switching the usb ports its in but still to no avail. it only lights up when I start up my pc and plug it back in but for a second. If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Does the keyboard light when CUE is terminated? If so, run CUE, but not as an administrator. If that still fails, reinstall CUE.

I am now remembering that I had this same thing happen to me two or three days after I got this keyboard.

Can you try deleting the profiles and creating a new one from scratch?

Also, try a soft reset. Unplug keyboard, hold down ESC key, reconnect USB to computer, count to 5 before releasing.

I tried this and unfortunately both options didn't work. The light still turns on for that split second of my pc recognizing it as I plug it back in though. After I hold ESC for 5 seconds, the colors don't appear and it says its malfunctioned and unusable until i update it to the current.

Edited by Otaku_Ozzie

Does the keyboard light when CUE is terminated? If so, run CUE, but not as an administrator. If that still fails, reinstall CUE.

I am now remembering that I had this same thing happen to me two or three days after I got this keyboard.

Whenever i terminate it the lights don't appear still & I open it regularly and nothing happens still.

Edited by Otaku_Ozzie

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
Can you try deleting the profiles and creating a new one from scratch?

Also, try a soft reset. Unplug keyboard, hold down ESC key, reconnect USB to computer, count to 5 before releasing.

lights in my Corsair K68 stop working and this fix it, thank you