Corsair Community

Why isn't the battery % available on this screen?

needmacsupport

I totally agree needmacsupport. Last week I used for the fist time these headsets and my thought was the same. The % battery is hidden in "Configuration"

Other thing that I don't like at all is that iCUE software must be always running if you want to have the RGB ilumination turned off because if you close iCUE, then the rainbow ilumination starts and spends a lot of battery

This is impossible to understand. I think it is clear that by default, ilumination must be turned off, nor iluminated in rainbow mode

I think I am going to return the headsets

• 3 weeks later...

so one year after, there is still no freking solution. i bought this headset, very expensive, and i wanted above average product. but when i want to see how is the battery i still need to look like 2 minutes, before i manage to find where exactly are the % hidden. please corsair. i want to see it either on the icue main screen or EVEN BETTER just when i run my mouse over the icon on the right bottom of my monitor.. quick 2 se conds check. not findining it like lara croftin some tomb of the menu. in this thread you said almost year ago, you look for it.. did you? no. i dont want to own expesive headseat which pisses me of to use.

answer please.

so one year after, there is still no freking solution. i bought this headset, very expensive, and i wanted above average product. but when i want to see how is the battery i still need to look like 2 minutes, before i manage to find where exactly are the % hidden. please corsair. i want to see it either on the icue main screen or EVEN BETTER just when i run my mouse over the icon on the right bottom of my monitor.. quick 2 se conds check. not findining it like lara croftin some tomb of the menu. in this thread you said almost year ago, you look for it.. did you? no. i dont want to own expesive headseat which pisses me of to use.

answer please.

in this thread they said they will look for it, less than three weeks ago, not one year.

Me too would like to see the % battery on some main screen in the software but it was not true that they said this will look for it one year ago. Give them some time to fix it

Archived