Corsair Community

A video on how to use the K70 RGB software

Muhad

• Administrators
I'll release more tutorials (even by video) to help you guys do some of the more complicated stuff.

I wouldn't suggest throwing all RGB questions into one thread. That would get unwieldly.

If we get enough RGB threads a sub-forum may be warranted.

I wouldn't suggest throwing all RGB questions into one thread. That would get unwieldly.

If we get enough RGB threads a sub-forum may be warranted.

I think you'll get plenty of questions about it, creating a sub-forum right now would keep things much more organized also for new buyers who can look directly there instead of having to pick topics in the whole keyboards forums :p:

EDIT: I just registered myself since I plan on purchasing a K70 RGB pretty soon myself, just checking out how it goes for others first :)

Jason etal. I have been reading all the threads re the K70. I will receive my tomorrow.(Amazon)

I read the first blog. Helped a little. I watched your vid, got some of it, lost on most.

Would you folks please consider when doing the tutorials, to have voice to talk us through things. (Or at least this dummie) trying to follow the cursor and open windows w/out knowing why, is somewhat confusing.

ONe of the main reasons I purchased the K70. I have a light seq. program I use. trying to limit my use of the mouse, and use keyboard more. There are a lot of keyboard commands, my idea w. K70 was when using the keys connected to the CTRL key, all the keys assoc. w/ CTRL would light up.

Then I got to thinking, it may be better to color code instead, IE CTRL keys Blue, Shift Keys and assoc. Red etc. I'll just have to experiment after getting the keyboard.

Thank You for your consideration.

David

Can we program the color of a key, e.g. F1, while pushing F1? So I want to send while pushing F1 a 'code' to the hardware, so it will know how to change its color and its 'group neighbours' color, e.g. F2..F12.

Is this possible? If yes, how? If no, will it be possible in future? If yes, when and how?

• Corsair Employee
Can we program the color of a key, e.g. F1, while pushing F1? So I want to send while pushing F1 a 'code' to the hardware, so it will know how to change its color and its 'group neighbours' color, e.g. F2..F12.

Is this possible? If yes, how? If no, will it be possible in future? If yes, when and how?

It is not possible at the moment.

Maybe if we're getting enough requests.

Archived