Corsair Community

iCUE "Macro Execution disabled. Repair Install" Workaround

Apophis3

Currently on Win10 1903, and redoing my drivers. After doing a repair install of iCUE with latest installer, I was getting an error report, stating the Macro Execution feature was disabled, and app recommending a repair install. After checking Device Manager, "Corsair Engine" driver was not properly installed, and reporting error. This was causing some buttons on my Dark Core to not function.

Since this worked fine under 1809, I assumed it was a certificate signing issue with that driver, and restarted Win10 with "Driver Signing Enforcement Disabled", and reran the repair installer. Everything is now working properly.

In case someone else runs into this, at least there is a workaround.

Corsair: Please update your driver certificates. :) I've noticed this has happened before over the last few years.

• Corsair Employee

It's not exactly caused by the driver certificates, but still we accept the feedback. I'll see if we can forward the information along to be looked into.

Last time a similar issue happened it was because AV was giving a false positive to our driver. It just required whitelisting on their end.