Corsair Community

Corsair Air 540 - Front Panel Loose

Baasha

Just got my Corsair Air 540 case for my secondary rig.

Ordered from Amazon and noticed that the front panel (covering the two 140mm fans) is loose (not the magnetic fan filter but the actual panel itself on the top).

The panel itself was ridiculously difficult to remove - noticed some plastic pieces were missing/broken at the top.

I was wondering if the panel alone can be replaced by Corsair or should I return it to Amazon and get another case?

Would prefer to get a new panel to avoid having to ship back to Amazon causing delay of my build.

Can I get the front panel alone from Corsair as replacement? If so, how do I do it?

Thanks in advance.

You can contact customer service through this portal. You will need to create an account if you don't already have one.

Considering what shipping costs are these days, you are right to be cautious. However, Amazon will typically provide you with a return shipping label for damaged products. They also tend to ship a replacement immediately and do not require the return first. That might be worth a checking on and is likely your most expedient solution.

I had mine broken as well. I suspect that those ears could have had a better design as they are easily broken and the panel itself doesn't seem to fit well.

What I did was mount some magnets to it and just attached it to my case. It makes it much easier to access the front panel to clean the filter too.

Archived