Corsair Community

GPU Blocks.. More to come?

AP1916

The available gpu block compatability is.... Underwhelming and disappointing to put it mildly....

Are there any plans to expand the gpu block variety? Waited so long for hydro x only to probably just not use it anyway.

Shame I was checking out only to find out 2080 Ti trio not supported would have purchased full setup :(

All of the custom PCBs require a unique water block to fit. This is the downside to buying a card designed for enhanced air cooling, then later trying to turn it into a water cooled model.

• 2 weeks later...
A block that is usually compatible with the FE (reference design), should be compatible with most 3rd party AIBs reference designs as well unless things were changed on the WB to only fit particular AIB's custom designed FTW3s, Kingpins, HoFs, etc. Edited by GTXJackBauer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee
is your gpu waterblock already compatible with the geforce rtx Super or will you release new waterblock gpu

As of now, checked were many RTX SUPER variants. There are plenty compatible with our existing GPU water blocks.

Please try the compatibility search option on XG7 GPU water blocks product page to search for specific models.

EKWB has a block now for the Gigabyte Aorus RTX 2080 XTREME

Would be awesome if this were to make its way to the corsair side.

Sorry, there are no plans to support Gigabyte custom PCB models.

I read that my Evga rtx 2070 xc ultra have the same pcb (fe) as the 2080, can someone confirm?I wanna buy the hydro x gpu block :/

Yes, EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 XC Ultra Gaming uses a PCB layout compatible with FE layout.

XG7 RGB 20-SERIES GPU Water Block (2080 FE) will fit.

End of May it was announced that ASUS 2080 TI Strix will be supported.

When it is expected to be available in stores/ Onlineshop’s?

XG7 RGB 20-SERIES GPU Water Block (2080 Ti Strix) is available in our webstore.

• 11 months later...

Hello everyone.

I'm still waiting for a waterblock compatible with my AORUS RTX 2080 TI Xtreme 11Gb...

I am preparing a 680x and I am obliged to use an EK waterblock...

it's still a shame...