Corsair Community

Will my lighting sync up?

ItzFlyte

I have ordered all the parts for a new build and decided to add a lot of RGB. I decided to get everything Corsair and had a few questions about whether or not I will be able to sync all the fans in sequential order.

I ordered the 570x case, 3 pack of the LL120 fans to replace the SP120's, an extra LL120 fan for exhaust, and I also got the H100i Platinum cooler.

If I understood what I read correctly, you can not use two different models of fans on the same hub. The case comes with a node core and I will get another one along with a lighting node pro that comes with the 3pack of fans.

I am planning on putting the AIO on the top of the case. So If I connect the fans from the AIO to a node core, and the 3 fans in the front and 1 in the back to another node core. After connecting both of those to the lighting node pro will I be able to sync the lights in sequence? The 4 LL120 fans will be connected 1-4 on the node core and the AIO would be 1-2. However the AIO will be in between the LL fan 3 and 4.

1. That being said I would like to know if there is a way to sync them on the iCUE software so the animations are in sequence?

2. Is this the easiest way to connect and sync everything without buying any other parts?