Corsair Community

Is it possible to Run 3xsp120's with 3xLL120's and a H100i with 2 fans

1seanr

I am looking at buying a Crystal 570X RGB in White which comes with 3 sp120's a hub and a button controller

What i would like to do is add a 3 pack of the LL120's that comes with a hub as well as a LIGHTING NODE PRO.

My main question is will I be able to connect these 2 hubs (one containing 3 sp's and one containing 3 LL's) up to the 2 ports on the LNP and be able to control all of them through the pc's software.

(I am aware that I will have to make a custom cable to connect the initial hub due to it being hardwired into the button controller i am just unsure if one LNP can support 2 different types of fan).

I will also be getting a H100i Pro and that comes with 2 standard fans but I wasn't sure if those need to go into a hub or if they can just go into the mb

• Corsair Employee

Hello, you will be able to add both RGB Hubs into the Lighting Node Pro and have control of the LED portion on both series. If you get a ticket created on our support website. (Link) We can look into getting you a communication cable for the RGB hub in your 570x.

Check out Zotty's detailed RGB guide - http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=173880

A lot of useful information here. :D:

Hey there,

Yea I have read a few of his guides which warned me that I would need the extra cable that's not included and also his guide on how to make one. I cant seem to login to the provided link using the same login as for here but that might be because my account is so new?

Archived