Corsair Community

Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB yellow issues

Dkraider

I just got the Corsair Scimitar pro RGB for my birthday and installed CUE but I am having 1 actual issue, and also 1 question. First, no matter what I do, I can not set the mouse to any profile. Every time I select a profile and click somewhere other than CUE it automatically reverts to the default profile for my mouse. I somewhat fixed it when I would just leave CUE open while gaming but now its permanently stuck on the default outside of CUE. I don't see any options anywhere to set a profile as default or and options that could help in any way. As for my other question, when I go to edit profile only the default seems to be enabled to allow it to be linked to a program.

This is my first time posting here and any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

There are two types of profiles in CUE Software(Sails logo) and hardware (Memory card icon). If there is a software profile in the list, CUE will use that instead of the hardware profiles.

If you want to use the hardware profiles instead, deleting the default profile should allow you to move between the three hardware profiles. Otherwise saving the profiles to the mouse and then closing CUE will also enable the hardware profiles.

• 1 month later...
There are two types of profiles in CUE Software(Sails logo) and hardware (Memory card icon). If there is a software profile in the list, CUE will use that instead of the hardware profiles.

If you want to use the hardware profiles instead, deleting the default profile should allow you to move between the three hardware profiles. Otherwise saving the profiles to the mouse and then closing CUE will also enable the hardware profiles.

Thank you Toasted,

I just purchased the Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB mouse yesterday. It's an excellent mouse that I intend to use with a Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) for music recording. Most of the Cue software was easy to understand, but the profile area gave me some troubles and it appears that from the many Googles searches, many other people had the same problem.

Your post gave me the answer I needed!

Corsair builds a great mouse with very usable software, but the documentation leaves something (Okay alot!) to be desired.

Thanks again for your help!

Walt

Archived