Corsair Community

Icue not changing profiles with what you click on or game

Decayem

since using the new icue software i have noticed that unlike the cue 2 software that it doesn't change profile when i click between games and web pages on my 3 monitors. i have a profile that is a default one for windows activity and then i have profiles for games n such. while in game and having a web page open on another monitor i could easily go from game to web page and use the different profile presets i have made as it would automatically change between the profiles but with this icue it is sticking to the game profile or another.

would like to see a fix for this please.

This is not a common complaint. Make sure your program links are accurate and intact from the conversion process.

all programs load profiles. its that they are stuck while loaded to the main profile e.g. game that is on and dont switch to the default profile if i go to a web browser.

• 1 year later...
since using the new icue software i have noticed that unlike the cue 2 software that it doesn't change profile when i click between games and web pages on my 3 monitors. i have a profile that is a default one for windows activity and then i have profiles for games n such. while in game and having a web page open on another monitor i could easily go from game to web page and use the different profile presets i have made as it would automatically change between the profiles but with this icue it is sticking to the game profile or another.

would like to see a fix for this please.

Dido.

After doing the update the other day the only profile that loads is the default. When I load WOT the game starts up fine but the profile is still the default.

How do I fix this?

Same crap here. Only one profile is used. If I go into a profile and do "show effect" it will show just that, but selecting all effects will just make it go back to my default.

Everything is stuck now except instant lighting, yaay.

Firmware 3.08, iCUE updated to the latest version, 3.21.88

Fix it, plz...

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...