Corsair Community

Problem with ARC Effect

Srs1994

I have a set of fans on my PC 3 LL series and 3 HD120, they are all connected on the same hub. In the icue configuration I defined it as 6 LL's, everything works. However I have a problem, I created an effect with 3 channels of arc effect, they work well, but when I restart the pc the effects change to 1 channel, the effect is incomplete. They only work again if I click on them. I will leave a photo with the effects I am trying to use.

https://prnt.sc/t64r5g

If they are all on the same clock speed, the effects will overlap and cover each other. By momentarily “hiding” one of the effects, you alter its timing to get out from under the top dominant effect. The lighting is in layers and each led can only produce one instruction at a time. The effects are supposed to be synced. You have to alter the timing to reveal the others.

That may depend on the exact color combination. If you are using random and it selects two colors on opposite sides of the color wheel, there may be some "white blend" as the LEDs rapidly change across the color wheel passing through the white zone. In theory, the effect would appear to be greater at the fastest speed and less and the slowest speed where the LED change rate is less consequential.