Corsair Community

iCUE sequential sync

Darklordoo7

Is it possible to make sequential effect sync with all my components?

I have 3 ML fans

4 LL

4 vengeance pro RAM

h150i pro

Is it possible to sync this somehow?

Edit: Fans connected to a lightning node pro on channel 1 and 2

Edited by Darklordoo7

That is the "Lighting Link" option on the right side of the effects drop down list. Adding it to any component will add it to them all and the same holds true for deleting the effect. However, you can use the Lighting Link to selectively apply the effect by setting it up, then "hiding it" on devices where you don't want it, then use a different effect on that device. The exact sequence from device to device seems to vary based on the effect.

That is the "Lighting Link" option on the right side of the effects drop down list. Adding it to any component will add it to them all and the same holds true for deleting the effect. However, you can use the Lighting Link to selectively apply the effect by setting it up, then "hiding it" on devices where you don't want it, then use a different effect on that device. The exact sequence from device to device seems to vary based on the effect.

Problem is there is no such effect here

Skjermbilde.thumb.PNG.d478e584d8b31fbb4995cb67e0177d1d.PNG

Edited by Darklordoo7

Everything in the 3rd column to the right under the title "Lighting Link"

Yeah, but i looking for the specific event "sequential" which isn't there.

It's only under "predefined" which does only apply do this specific unit?

Is there any way to add it to "lightning link" or make it sync with everything i have?

Eesh... the "Sequential Effect" not a sequential lighting effect. No, it's not in the Lighting Link drop down. Most likely because only Fans and RAM have the Sequential Lighting Effect option. I am not sure why the keyboards don't. That device is capable, but it would be sort of pointless for mice, headsets, etc.

You can program something similar by setting a base color across all devices, then programming a fast color wave with a long tail and a R-Y-G-Cyan-Blue-Magenta color spectrum, but it would require a bit of fiddling and would not be random.