Corsair Community

Hi,

it seems that my keyboard doesn't have lighting link mode when in wireless mode. I bought this keyboard a month ago and I could use lighting link on all of my devices when using wirelessly. Today I updated keyboard firmware and iCUE and lighting link seems to be only on wired mode.

How can I bring it back?

I attached screenshoots how it looks in iCUE. Wireless mode seems to have only predefined lighting modes.

1684656972_keyboardwiredmode.PNG.e5010b754418d5d1fd024576fc0f9625.PNG

1899714356_keyboardwirelessmode.thumb.PNG.5cbb504b770ce5de69a1a5edaa8b0024.PNG

Have you ever got RGB wireless mode working? I couldn't then after a bit of digging assumed that it was just another scam as it is only PRESENTED as wireless RGB. If you read in between the words on the advertising the K57 is NOT a fully functional wireless RGB keyboard. Its either a wireless keyboard with very basic back lighting effects or a wired fully functional RGB keyboard. Its a pretty nasty trick to pull on customers so will be the last corsair product I ever purchase. To make matters worse mine doesn't even work on a wired connection straight out of the box. Going to go for a cheap chinese ebay next time.