Corsair Community

Never a Cooler from you guys ever again, im Sorry!!?

HaZe303EliteSWE

Today I bought my first AIO water cooler from Corsair (H100i), and its the worst cooler I have ever had the chanse to put my hands on. Im not saying the cooler in it self is bad, but the build quality is AWFUL!!! The long screws you have included are too long, I had to have 3 spacers(my own, not from corsair as there wasnt enough of them to do that) between the screwhead and fans so they wouldnt go through the radiotor. Why cant you just have the right length on the screws? Its unnessary to damage to radiator for such a stupid reason!? Where are these things built, in some workshop in india? 1 of the screwhole´s was too large on the side where you mount the fans, and Another one was too big on the top side where you install it on the case!? This is the worst junk I have ever had the pain to work with. The cooler it self isnt bad, but youre build quality (atleast on my set) was TERRIBLE!! Maybe its time you take a inventory on youre factories to see what is going on there, because this is borderline amateurish! I love my Corsair Products, but I can say one thing to you (Corsair and fanboys), I will NEVER ever buy a cooler from you again! Im sorry, my thrust in you guys are gone!

Shame on you! Im sorry for this ranting but im so disapointed in this POS cooler, so Im going to keep it just until I can get my hands on the CM Eisberg Prestige 240L here in Sweden(its hard to get one atm). Sorry, but I sat 8hours today installing my parts in to my new CASE (C70 Vengeance, which is great), it really sux to put so much hard work to just get let down in the end, specially for such a stupid reason. How hard is it to put in screws with the right length, and make holes that are the correct size!? I mean, even I could do it better!? And I did, it was thanks to my genious brain (LOL) that fixed the problem, but I hate to compromise, thats why im going for the competitions Prestige 240L

Shame on you!

Ps. If you delete this post, specially if you ban me for this, you loose, as that will only make me never buy/touch a Corsair product again, and I will do everything in my power to see to it that all my friends to the same. This is not a threat, its a promise from a former "fanboy".

Pps. Not trying to be rude, but im mad and as I said very disapointed!

I can understand the mounting holes being messed up on the unit, but a simple return o the store or rma would fix that. Annoying I know but with every product we purchase there is always a chance of poor quality control.

As far as the screws... you could buy 8 of them for 2 bucks or less at your local hardware store or simply trim them down a bit instead of getting bent out of shape about it.

The screws are orientated that they would not penetrate the tubes on the radiator.They may touch some of the fins but that doesn't hurt either performance or the cooler itself.

So there would be no real damage to the unit.

so Im going to keep it just until I can get my hands on the CM Eisberg Prestige 240L

Better check out their forums first...seems they have quite a few faults that need fixed too!

there will always be a problem with products in most anything sold but with corsair theres a great warranty where they will take care of your concerns.

if your concerned about downtime,you can request a advanced rma where you can get a replacement first.

Haze

What makes you say that screws were made in India. These were made elsewhere. We make great products. The comment was unasked for. If you are not happy with Corsair product return it and stop buying, who cares :evil:

Today I bought my first AIO water cooler from Corsair (H100i), and its the worst cooler I have ever had the chanse to put my hands on. Im not saying the cooler in it self is bad, but the build quality is AWFUL!!! The long screws you have included are too long, I had to have 3 spacers(my own, not from corsair as there wasnt enough of them to do that) between the screwhead and fans so they wouldnt go through the radiotor. Why cant you just have the right length on the screws? Its unnessary to damage to radiator for such a stupid reason!? Where are these things built, in some workshop in india? 1 of the screwhole´s was too large on the side where you mount the fans, and Another one was too big on the top side where you install it on the case!? This is the worst junk I have ever had the pain to work with. The cooler it self isnt bad, but youre build quality (atleast on my set) was TERRIBLE!! Maybe its time you take a inventory on youre factories to see what is going on there, because this is borderline amateurish! I love my Corsair Products, but I can say one thing to you (Corsair and fanboys), I will NEVER ever buy a cooler from you again! Im sorry, my thrust in you guys are gone!

Shame on you! Im sorry for this ranting but im so disapointed in this POS cooler, so Im going to keep it just until I can get my hands on the CM Eisberg Prestige 240L here in Sweden(its hard to get one atm). Sorry, but I sat 8hours today installing my parts in to my new CASE (C70 Vengeance, which is great), it really sux to put so much hard work to just get let down in the end, specially for such a stupid reason. How hard is it to put in screws with the right length, and make holes that are the correct size!? I mean, even I could do it better!? And I did, it was thanks to my genious brain (LOL) that fixed the problem, but I hate to compromise, thats why im going for the competitions Prestige 240L

Shame on you!

Ps. If you delete this post, specially if you ban me for this, you loose, as that will only make me never buy/touch a Corsair product again, and I will do everything in my power to see to it that all my friends to the same. This is not a threat, its a promise from a former "fanboy".

I support your every written word. I'll never buy Corsair products in the future.

People you are getting rage too easily. Corsair products are better than most around. Their cabinets, rams, AIO, fans ect are some of the best. I have had products from other producers and I chosen Corsair. Ok I had a led fault with my H100i but in the end it works perfectly.

C'mon calm down and reaquire your mind.

People you are getting rage too easily. Corsair products are better than most around. Their cabinets, rams, AIO, fans ect are some of the best. I have had products from other producers and I chosen Corsair. Ok I had a led fault with my H100i but in the end it works perfectly.

C'mon calm down and reaquire your mind.

I couldn't agree with you more. It amazes me the amount of people who have either been life long users or fans of corsair products and then have have one failure only to throw them under the buss without giving them a chance to fix the problem!

i think some believe if they rant,yell,curse,scream,accuse,threaten,whine,cry and literally stomp their feet then it will get them undivided attention,,,,when all is really needed is to reach in their pocket,get their phone and call corsair for guaranteed help.

Please. LOL Shame on you for you're weak azz post. If you're not happy box it up, bring it back, send it back, etc NUFF SAID!.. LOL You're complaint is so weak and full of holes its pathetic. Is this the way you deal with you're problems by screaming and throwing a tantrum. WEAKLING!!!

No doubt they will always be unhappy customers including myself at times, but there's a right way and a wrong way of doing business.

I don't work for Corsair, but since I buy and use some of there products; its very cool of them too have these forums in order for us to chat on any issues, ideas etc.. It has helped me some. And we get feedback from the Corsair personal which is super..

Shame on you!

hello my friend , i understand what you saying but i was wondering what else you could write on your post if your pump was disfunctional..

it is only 8 screws m3 and you can get them everywhere....

i think that your post was just for making some noise and not telling us something importAnt.

all the above with no offense.

i am not a fan boy

i had purchase many things from corsair...

i had made too many rma request but always someone is standing by my side...

for example... coolermaster has made 2 months to replace me 3 fans which where disfunctional and i had to send them 40 emails....

and i must say to you that the 30 euros which the fans cost wasn't something for me as i stopped used them and i would never attach them on my machines but it was the poooooooooooooooooooooooor support...

you came into a forum...become a member and your first topic was for something not so importAntec..

i am not a fan boy...

i am a user who wants to get the proper respect from every manufacturer that i buy his product and in my 14 years of experience on computers and electronics only Corsair can give the proper respect to the money i spend for their products ....

ps of course there are some other manufacturers but i would prefer to buy something that it will became dis functional someday and open an rma case and have it replaced in less than a week..

if you did not like the product then you should have contacted Corsair

instead of coming on here with your insulting rant.

and why would you insult the people of India the way you did??

I find that in very poor taste and say Shame on You.

I am a white American but I would not dare insult another race the way you did.

for that I will say sorry too poster babdi and too Corsair if I came on too strong over the op's insult.

Jlhawn

Appreciate your attitude.:nodding:thanks dude :praise:

I agree with others posters.If you have problem with Corsair deal with them. No point in hopping mad here. We are users like he is.Well...:dunno:

Jlhawn

Appreciate your attitude.:nodding:thanks dude :praise:

I agree with others posters.If you have problem with Corsair deal with them. No point in hopping mad here. We are users like he is.Well...:dunno:

no problem, we are all people made the same way on the inside and I feel we

all deserve the same respect. does not matter where we are from or what we

look like on the outside.:biggrin:

• Corsair Employee

We will not delete your post and will not ban you. There is no reason for us to do that, plus you did not break any forums rules. We totally understand the frustration. I would suggest that you give us call and we can have a conversation over the phone to sort this out.

Archived