Corsair Community

Some lights are discolored (K95 RGB)

shower_handle

When i set my keyboard to an all white layout my Q and G3 key are discolored. The Q key is a soft shade of blue or purple and the G3 key is a slight shade of pink. It's only like this on white (or atleast thats the olny color i can see a difference on). Any way to fix this or would I have to send it in for a repair or whatever. If I do decide to send it in does anybody know a way I could get a invoice or receipt from Microcenter if i bought this w/ cash and without giving the store my info (like the name and email)? Or is the proof of purchase not necessary when getting a warranty?

I have the same issue with the k70, some of the keys are flickering bluish/purple no matter what I do. They will revert back to the proper color for the profile then back again to this off color. Tested it out by setting a new profile and turning it to solid yellow so the blue would stand out. It just started happening today, I did not experience this issue last night when turning off my computer and it is becoming super frustrating. I'm also on CUE1, could switching over to CUE2 possibly help with the issue? Also if I might ask, what is a hard firmware reset? I've put up with a lot of issues with this keyboard but this I'm stuck on and its starting to get frustrating.

Archived