Corsair Community

Corsair one pro 1080 ti has died after a year

Kapdaddyy

Hey guys so I bought my Corsair pro 1080 ti 32gb ram last year January 2018

It has been great up until a week ago, when all of a sudden when ever I would start a game up my screen would go black and say no display

I thought this could be fixed if I did a factory reset, but I was wrong. I could do anything except play games (defeats the purpose of the machine).

But now when I try and start the pc it won’t even let me get past the log on screen, because it just makes the monitor go to no signal or no display. and now sometimes it stops working before I reach log on.

I thought this 4100$ aud Unit would last me a good 3 years, but I did not expect it to only last me one year. It’s a shame because it’s a great unit. I really need to get this replaced because I can’t afford to save up that amount of money for a pc again.

I have opened up a ticket #882543

Please can I get this sorted out, I can’t play my games which I look forward to after I finish work.

It’s so annoying because I can’t even use the machine to just surf the internet or Use Microsoft word

So Update, i got told to reset CMOS which i did as requested, now the unit will not even display anything at all, i have tried using both of the display ports and the hdmi. I have also used two different monitors, and no luck. I know these monitors work as i used them on another pc.

The unit turns on as i can see the fan move and the liquid cooling start, but i can not see anything at all.

This is very strange and very annoying to not be able to use the unit.

Hopefully this gets resolved because its a great machine when it works :P

• Corsair Employee
So Update, i got told to reset CMOS which i did as requested, now the unit will not even display anything at all, i have tried using both of the display ports and the hdmi. I have also used two different monitors, and no luck. I know these monitors work as i used them on another pc.

The unit turns on as i can see the fan move and the liquid cooling start, but i can not see anything at all.

This is very strange and very annoying to not be able to use the unit.

Hopefully this gets resolved because its a great machine when it works :P

Hey there, Kapdaddyy, if you can, pop the top fan (you can press the button at the rear of the case then lift slowly) and see if you have any lights showing on the motherboard? If you get any lighting, let them know in ticket, it can help with identifying what could be the issue.