Corsair Community

Airflow PRO/Link Connection

GamerGirlAlice

i know the Airflow PRO connects to the link system my question is ho dose it do it??? i am doing up my EVGA/Corsair machine. i have a EVGA P55 FTW 200 powered by a i7 860. in a previous post i found the Dominator® with DHX Pro Connector and Airflow II Fan — 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit (CMP16GX3M4A1333C9) will give me the best bang for the buck and i am going o put a Airflow PRO on it as well. my question is how would i hook up the 4 ram to the Airflow PRO and link cooling system.

edit: i was told i probably should at least get 1600 speed ram, so with that in mind im thinking the Dominator® with DHX Pro Connector and Airflow II Fan — 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit (CMP8GX3M4A1600C8) be best kit for me

• Corsair Employee
Oh yes sorry missed that part the cable for the Link to connect to Air Flow Pro, and I am not sure how long it will be before it is available. But I do know it has been developed and approved so we can expect it at any time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I just called Corsair customer support and was informed that "they are scheduled to be in at the end of the month". Whom should I call to get my cable as it seems that support does not know what is going on in shipping?

• Corsair Employee

robandcathy

Actually I dont accept PM's from forum users only from forum MOD's or people I am trying to help.

Best to call our Tech support or create a TSX case using the link on the left and explain what you need and we will direct you to the right place.

Can i just enquire , i have airflow pro's but no link system yet ( i'll order it when/if the issues get resolved ) so am i eligible to be supplied the new cables so there ready to go if i do order them in the future ?

Archived