Corsair Community

My H115i has a bunch of air in the loop

Geowil

Is this a common problem with Corsair's AIOs as of late? Every once in a while I will hear the pump freaking out as it passes air through the cpu block and often hear water trickling through the radiator due to air bubbles forming around the inlets.

I am going to see if I can reverse the orientation of the radiator when I go back to do the cable management in my system this weekend which should prevent the air from transiting the loop as easily as it seems to be now.

Are the radiators on these AIOs able to be opened and refilled? I don't really care about the warranty if this is a common problem.

• 2 months later...
Is this a common problem with Corsair's AIOs as of late? Every once in a while I will hear the pump freaking out as it passes air through the cpu block and often hear water trickling through the radiator due to air bubbles forming around the inlets.

I am going to see if I can reverse the orientation of the radiator when I go back to do the cable management in my system this weekend which should prevent the air from transiting the loop as easily as it seems to be now.

Are the radiators on these AIOs able to be opened and refilled? I don't really care about the warranty if this is a common problem.

Quick reply. I changed my mounting orientation. Granted it only has one set of mounting screws that fit the case I am using in this direction but all of the air movement has stopped (in/out lets at the bottom rather than top).