Corsair Community

Case fans wont show up in iCue

ndascher

Only my H100i is showing up in iCue. I have all 4 of my RGB case fans hooked into the corsair hub that came pre-installed in my 570x case. My exhaust fan also wont change colors when its told to or the same color as the other fans. Sometimes it's half blue and half yellow or some other random combination. Please help me fix this!

I realized the problem may be that my rear fan is an LL fan, not an SP. I haven't added a commander or lighting node pro though. I purchased my Crystal Series 570x in September 2019 from Corsair.. Couldn't find the box so couldn't tell you specifically.

Just to correct Zotty above, you cannot mix any fans on the hub. Every fan on the RGB hub must be the same kind of fan.

Not entirely accurate. It's not supported in iCUE so effects may / will be odd and configuration will be weird. But it does work. I have LLs and MLs on the same channel right now in one system and HDs and MLs on the same channel on another. I've even had strips and MLs on the same channel at one point.

But ... I'm also one to do some crazy stuff with iCUE. ::pirate::

• 1 year later...
Not entirely accurate. It's not supported in iCUE so effects may / will be odd and configuration will be weird. But it does work. I have LLs and MLs on the same channel right now in one system and HDs and MLs on the same channel on another. I've even had strips and MLs on the same channel at one point.

But ... I'm also one to do some crazy stuff with iCUE. ::pirate::

So I made a mistake ? I have H100i with the fans that come with it and 2 intake QL140 with the lighting node core. So I have plugged all the fans in the node core and from iCue I can only change the speed for the 2 fans on the radiator and not the ql140. In the lighting setup I can see all of them.

So is this right ? why I cannot increase / decrease the fans speed ?

Cheers

• Corsair Employee
So I made a mistake ? I have H100i with the fans that come with it and 2 intake QL140 with the lighting node core. So I have plugged all the fans in the node core and from iCue I can only change the speed for the 2 fans on the radiator and not the ql140. In the lighting setup I can see all of them.

So is this right ? why I cannot increase / decrease the fans speed ?

Cheers

What are you plugging the 4pin PWM header from the QL fans into? If you are plugging them into the motherboard PWM fan headers you will not be able to control the fan speed in iCUE. The Lighting Node Core is purely for RGB control, not fan speed.